Sign in to follow this  
striker3

Unable to install Pure 3.0

I cannot install Pure 3.0 onto my PC. I have Windows 8 and the PC came with McAfee installed by default. I removed McAfee through the program manager, ran the removal tool in safe mode and deleted all of the registry files for it.

Whenever I try the Pure installer, it will load, then crash as it is searching for incompatible software. I attached a screen shot of the message I get. It is generic just telling me to either rerun the program or contact tech support.

Here is the link to my info http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...a82a08b110e7209

post-474890-1372619479_thumb.jpg

Welcome. Tech Support may be needed to investigate this issue. Pending receiving a reply from Tech Support, please try install PURE with Nvidia drivers uninstalled. Re-install Nvidia drivers after PURE is installed.

Tech Support is here: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

Uninstalling the Nvidia drivers did the trick! Thanks for your assistance. :bravo:

Welcome. Tech Support may be needed to investigate this issue. Pending receiving a reply from Tech Support, please try install PURE with Nvidia drivers uninstalled. Re-install Nvidia drivers after PURE is installed.

Tech Support is here: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

I have the same problem as striker, wont let me install Pure 3.0 and the screenshot striker has is the same as me.

AVZ_Report_syscure.zip

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Your msi error: "Application: Kaspersky PURE 3.0 -- Your computer already has a Kaspersky Lab application installed. Please uninstall it before installing Kaspersky PURE 3.0."

Please see: http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_..._and_Uninstall/

Any better after running that MS FixIt?

I have Kasperesky uninstalled long before I bought Kaspersky Pure 3.0, notice on the screen shot that no Kaspersky program is not there. When I try to install again, it still gives me the Application not installed thing.

Microsoft FixIt could not detect any problems on my computer when I ran it.

What should I do next?

post-474910-1372798657_thumb.jpg

I have Kasperesky uninstalled long before I bought Kaspersky Pure 3.0, notice on the screen shot that no Kaspersky program is not there. When I try to install again, it still gives me the Application not installed thing.

Microsoft FixIt could not detect any problems on my computer when I ran it.

What should I do next?

If Don Pelotas advice will not helpful, could you please send here installation logs?

Alright, so I tried Don Pelatos Method, ran kavremover.exe and did it in safemode and rebooted again and it still didnt work, while for Rodian's method, the kl-install are over 9 MB which this forum won't allow to make a big file like that. In addition, I have so many of these installs and prestalls and setups because I tried to install it so many times. It also seems that this forums will also not let me upload these ".log files" because I'm not permitted to. I'm starting to doubt whether this Pure 3.0 will ever install.

Please upload your installation logs to a filehost such as www.mediafire.com

Then, post the Download link to the uploaded files.

Ok. Thanks. Please create a request to tech.support

Attach to request the following:

1. Description

2. Link to this thread

3. GetSystemInfo

4. Installation logs.

Send here your request number.

Well, honestly, I have already contacted tech support way before I made the first post, when I first say the post about Unable to install Pure 3.0, I saw that striker had his problem was solved instantly, and I'm still having trouble getting this thing installed to this computer, and I'm always did what tech support asked me to, and after numerous emails, they still haven't solved this massive problem I'm having.

I understand. Please, give me the number of your request, I'll check it.

Thanks.

I guess this maybe the request number?

INC000001885335

I guess this maybe the request number?

INC000001885335

Yes, it is.

As I can see, your request is under our developers investigation. They're checking your traces. This takes some time. Please await for thier reply.

Yes, it is.

As I can see, your request is under our developers investigation. They're checking your traces. This takes some time. Please await for thier reply.

My Problem had been long solved lol, it appears my computer doesnt want to make a shortcut with Kaspersky, and the problem had been fixed, anyway, thank you guys for helping me. :b_lol1:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.