chrzan

Critical Fix 2

I thought CF2 was going to install thru update application modules during update task. So I have to uninstall reboot and install new version on 1400 machines ?Thanks

For me, i was able to install over the top of 831 while in the same physical building, i Tried a remote install over 8.1.0.831 and it failed. I'm going to try it again.

will this install automatically of do we have to make a package?

Edited by ENTI911

there is another thread that contains the installs via a link. then i made a package.

I deployed to to around 10 clients with 831 running, and a restart after the installation is done is required. No problems so far.

I thought CF2 was going to install thru update application modules during update task. So I have to uninstall reboot and install new version on 1400 machines ?Thanks

You can do this in phases with minimal disruption to business.

It would be via a normal deployment task is what you mean right?

If you were asking me this?

The procedure is the same, but you would need to do it with different set of endpoints.

You can migrate the critical servers first.

Then the production servers.

Then the routine server

Then the workstations.

Then the laptops.

What I mean is that you need to plan the migration in phases and not do as one bulky task.

Thanks.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.