libx

lost my phone

I lost my phone yesterday and want to see if i can get the geographical cordinates but I don't know anyone else with Kaspersky labs mobile that can send a locate text to my phone. I had my friend send a text but it didn't send him anything back, so I'm thinking I have to send it from within Kaspersky mobile security from someone elses phone to my phone.... If anyone with kaspersky mobile can send a locate to my phone and give me the cordinates I might have a chance at finding it... Thank you

That link doesn't help me any. I had Kaspersky installed on my phone. My phone was on and ringing when called. I sent SMS many times and it did not reply at all. My phone had been turned off sometime last night by someone i believe and today I have cancelled my phone service. I will not be buying Kaspersky for my next phone. Who knew you had to have a second phone with kaspersky mobile on it for commands to maybe work... very disappointed i didn't get any text back. Maybe I should have tested the commands before actually having to rely on them, but then again I don't have another mobile device with kaspersky mobile on it...