rogersure

"Not scanned for a long time"[Solved] [MR1][PF96]

Hi, I have the same problem. Can I have this patch please?

Does it work with the german version of kaspersky?

Edited by dklenota

Darn, didn't solve my issue. Unfortunatly for some reason none of my scans seem to show in the results pane on the KSC/Admin server (or under the On-Demand Scan column). They also don't appear in the Scan Tasks window on the client.

post-475777-1376404150_thumb.jpg

post-475777-1376404169_thumb.jpg

Hi, I have the same problem. Can I have this patch please?

Does it work with the german version of kaspersky?

Hello.

I've sent the patch via PM.

Darn, didn't solve my issue. Unfortunatly for some reason none of my scans seem to show in the results pane on the KSC/Admin server (or under the On-Demand Scan column). They also don't appear in the Scan Tasks window on the client.

Hello.

Hm, could you create a new topic?

Hello,

I would like to have this patch as well. Allot of computers are having this problem within our network. Also when is the official release for this problem?

If someone could PM me with the Patch and this information that would be great.

Hello,

I would like to have this patch as well. Allot of computers are having this problem within our network. Also when is the official release for this problem?

If someone could PM me with the Patch and this information that would be great.

Hello.

This problem will be fixed in cf1. I've sent the patch via PM.

And when is CF1 coming? I'm sorry but I'm a new user within Kaspersky.

"Kaspersky Lab would like to inform its customers that Maintenance Release 1 for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows and Maintenance Release 1 for Kaspersky Security Center 10 are scheduled for release after October 15, 2013." http://support.kaspersky.com/10002

wow, i thought i was just going nuts and couldn't figure out how to use KSC 10. i'm kinda glad everybody else is having this same issue.

could i please get the patch as well?

TY in advance.

wow, i thought i was just going nuts and couldn't figure out how to use KSC 10. i'm kinda glad everybody else is having this same issue.

could i please get the patch as well?

TY in advance.

Hello.

I've sent the patch via PM.

"Kaspersky Lab would like to inform its customers that Maintenance Release 1 for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows and Maintenance Release 1 for Kaspersky Security Center 10 are scheduled for release after October 15, 2013." http://support.kaspersky.com/10002

I assume the KSC10 upgrade will be a simple in-place upgrade as others have been in the past, & KES10 will be the usual uninstall/reboot/install/reboot or do you have the in-place upgrade for AV worked out in CF1?

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.