rogersure

"Not scanned for a long time"[Solved] [MR1][PF96]

Hi Guys,

I'm having a little problem on Kaspersky Security Center 10 and Endpoint Security 10. A couple of computers had outdated databases and "not scanned for a long time" statuses. That was because the administration server had not been running since I forgot to change the account. But the server is back running now and I have successfully updated and scanned the computers. Both tasks indicating complete. After forcing synchronization, the "database out of date" status is gone but "not scanned for a long time" status is still there. Anyone know how solve this? is there like a way the database can be refreshed to indicate the current status of the client computers?

Help.

Attention! Solution included in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 MR1 and Kaspersky Security Center MR1

Hello!

Here is the article about that issue:

https://support.kaspersky.com/9993

Thank You!

i want private fix 96 (pf96) download link.i understand to submit a Technical Support request and i completely submit an request.but it in process for a long time.

Plase let me know.

i want private fix 96 (pf96) download link.i understand to submit a Technical Support request and i completely submit an request.but it in process for a long time.

Plase let me know.

please contact me on PM

Plase let me know.

Please tell me you INC id

Thanks

Thanks

I have the same problem- INC000001800747

Thanks

my inc id is INC000001789186

thank you

same here INC000001803719

Hi,

As I can see the patch has been provided in the incident.

The private fix worked in my case. Apply it and reboot, then on the admin server, go to the offending PC and run the "Full Scan" task.

Hello!

Answered in the private message.

I've opened a new incident as well. INC000001808862

Thank you!

I've opened a new incident as well. INC000001808862

Thank you!

Hi,

As I can see you have got the patch provided in the ticket.

Hello,

I have open a request to technical support in order to get Private Fix 96 (pf96) but it is still progress...

Request ID is INC000001809297.

Could you help me to get this fix quickly ?

Thanks by advance.

Hello,

I have open a request to technical support in order to get Private Fix 96 (pf96) but it is still progress...

Request ID is INC000001809297.

Could you help me to get this fix quickly ?

Thanks by advance.

Hi,

I have sent it to you in PM.

Hi I have submitted a request for pf96 request id: INC00001838776

Could you please send through patch file.

Thanks

Hi,

I've sent it in PM

Hi,

I need the patch file, please.

My request id is INC000001847361

Thanks

Hello!

Answered in the private message.

If everything OK, the please close the incident.

Thank You!

My IT Manager and I applied the new 'not scanned for long time' patch yesterday and it appears it didn't fix anything.

We created the installation package ( pf96 ) and ran the task. After the task was completed we had 20 machines that came up with errors and all the other clients came up successfully. For the ones that came up with an error, we simply had to turn on the clients for the fix. This morning, we checked the console and saw that it is still displaying 'no scanned for a long time' for nearly all machines. We pushed a scan to a test client and still nothing.

We plan on troubleshooting it some more -- worst comes the worst we'll just contact Kaspersky support. We had HIGH hopes for the pf96 patch! :icon20:

KES: 10.1.0.867

KSC:10.0.3361

My IT Manager and I applied the new 'not scanned for long time' patch yesterday and it appears it didn't fix anything.

We created the installation package ( pf96 ) and ran the task. After the task was completed we had 20 machines that came up with errors and all the other clients came up successfully. For the ones that came up with an error, we simply had to turn on the clients for the fix. This morning, we checked the console and saw that it is still displaying 'no scanned for a long time' for nearly all machines. We pushed a scan to a test client and still nothing.

We plan on troubleshooting it some more -- worst comes the worst we'll just contact Kaspersky support. We had HIGH hopes for the pf96 patch! :icon20:

KES: 10.1.0.867

KSC:10.0.3361

Hi,

Please have a look at this article (http://support.kaspersky.com/8755) and make sure that the patch is shown in the "Updates installed" and if it is then please contact technical support and provide patch installation log (as described in the article) along with GSI (http://support.kaspersky.com/3632) and event logs.

Hi!

Over 1000 pc affected....

I need the patch :(

Case: INC000001954373

What can i do?

Hi!

Over 1000 pc affected....

I need the patch :(

Case: INC000001954373

What can i do?

Hello.

I sent you a patch in private message.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.