A lots of users in my company got this virus in the their inbox file (users using thunderbird).

Kaspersky detects Trojan-Dropper.VBS.Agent.bp and quarantined the files. Apparently Kaspersky cannot clean the virus

As for the result, they cannot find their old emails.

Is there any way to clean this virus?

thanks

If you have a lot of company users with this issue, your best bet is to please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

sorry, its for 10 user from my company. they using KIS 2013 its detect trojan dropper, it can't be eliminate threats, when we click fix button nothing appears ?

any advice for this ?

The detection location should indicate within which e-mail the trojan is detected in ("from" name/e-mail address and "subject" title at least).

Pause Kaspersky's file-AV, locate the e-mail in Thunderbird and delete it. Remember to also delete it from the recycle bin.

Enable Kaspersky's file-AV again.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.