CherylM

KIS 2013 lost activation code

7 posts in this topic

I am trying to put KIS 2013 on my other computer. I have the license key for the KIS 2013 but no activation key. I cannot find my CD anywhere. What should I do? (My License is commercial with subscription for 3 computers).

If you registered your product, you may be able to retrieve the activation code (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) by clicking My Kaspersky Account on the Kaspersky main screen.

If you purchased a boxed version of the product, check the CD envelope for the code.

If you purchased the product from Kaspersky’s online store, the code should have been e-mailed to you.

Otherwise, you will need to contact Support.

Thanks dh :) I do have the Key for it but not the activation code.

If you registered your product, you may be able to retrieve the activation code (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) by clicking My Kaspersky Account on the Kaspersky main screen.

If you purchased a boxed version of the product, check the CD envelope for the code.

If you purchased the product from Kaspersky’s online store, the code should have been e-mailed to you.

Otherwise, you will need to contact Support.

Thanks dh :) I do have the Key for it but not the activation code.

Key? 2013 version codes haven't activation keys. Do you talk about License Number? Send a screnshot of license number to technical support. They'll restore your code.

Key? 2013 version codes haven't activation keys.

Yes they do, 2013 can be activated by key files and that's a bad thing because people abuse keys to avoid buying Kaspersky products.

Why don't you disable activation by keys already? It's year 2013, everybody can activate products using internet. Key files only promote piracy.

Yes they do, 2013 can be activated by key files and that's a bad thing because people abuse keys to avoid buying Kaspersky products.

Why don't you disable activation by keys already? It's year 2013, everybody can activate products using internet. Key files only promote piracy.

Codes for 2013 version haven't key-files. But application can be activated with a key-file for 2011 or 2012 version. That's correct.

Version 2014 will not accept key-files at all.

Thanks for that information, that's good to hear.