sirmosi

Virus or something else

hello everyone

i have a problem in my network that is some client after a while suddenly disconnect with file server and don't have any receive packets on their NIC .

we install on all of them kaspersky enterprise edition but it's still happen on some of them.

so do you think it's about Virus or something like that or hardware malfunchtion??

my guess is about Kido don't you think?

hello everyone

i have a problem in my network that is some client after a while suddenly disconnect with file server and don't have any receive packets on their NIC .

we install on all of them kaspersky enterprise edition but it's still happen on some of them.

so do you think it's about Virus or something like that or hardware malfunchtion??

Did you install the network agent as well? Can you post the klnagchk output?

seems conficker issue on your part (search from google about kido killer) and run it to your infected machine. dont forget to full patch your windows system.hope it helps

Are you able to ping or open:

microsoft.com

kasperky.com

symantec.com

mcafee.com, from the affected system?

If you are not, then most probably you are infected with Kido.

What OS are you using and what Service Pack is running on it?

Thanks.

hello everyone

You can try running kk.exe in the monitor mode with the -m key to check if there are any detections of malicious threads:

[ http://support.kaspersky.com/4673?el=88446 ]

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.