Ducklinksys

Error Check Point VPN client driver [In process]

When i try install kaspersky endpoint security 10 appear this incompatibility software.

I don't have check point vpn software installed.

I find in program files in registry, nothing.

I only have cisco vpn.

Any suggestion

Thanks in advance

Did you have Symantec or Zone Alarm installed at one point?

Check if the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\vsdatant

Remove it, if applicable.

When i try install kaspersky endpoint security 10 appear this incompatibility software.

I don't have check point vpn software installed.

I find in program files in registry, nothing.

I only have cisco vpn.

Any suggestion

Thanks in advance

I have the same issue please suggest a solution

TRY this: copy the installer file on the machine. then from the command prompt,

eg. CMD> KES10setup.exe /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTUNINSTALL=1

this will try to skip the incompatible product's check, and also not try to uninstall those.

this will try to skip the incompatible product's check, and also not try to uninstall those.

Works very well

Thanks

CMD> KES10setup.exe /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTUNINSTALL=1

I'm sure it will install if you skip the incompatibility check but I'm curious to know if Cisco VPN still works after installing KES10?

Works very well

Do you mean the install went well and VPN client still works?

I'm sure it will install if you skip the incompatibility check but I'm curious to know if Cisco VPN still works after installing KES10?

Do you mean the install went well and VPN client still works?

I can say that Cisco VPN works without problems after installing KES10 with skip other products

I can say that Cisco VPN works without problems after installing KES10 with skip other products

We have this problem as well, how do you push out an install using the switches mentioned in this thread?

Its stated in this article here in KB.

<snip>

If you want to install the application remotely via Kaspersky Security Center 9.0, bypassing the incompatible software search, you should modify the value of the option Params in the files kes8win.kpd and kes8win.kud:

Open the application installation package folder, the the subfolder exec. E.g. <host_name>\Share\Packages\KES_8.1.xxxx\exec.

Information!! You should edit the files kes8win.kpd and kes8win.kud in the exec subfolder in the application installation package folder.

Open Kes8win.kpd in a text editor.

Find the block [setup], and modify the option Params as follows:

Params=/s /pAKINSTALL=1 /pEULA=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTUNINSTALL=1

Save the changes in Kes8win.kpd.

Do the same in the file Kes8win.kud:

Open Kes8win.kud in a text editor.

Find the block [setup], and modify the option Params as follows:

Params=/s /pAKINSTALL=1 /pEULA=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 /pSKIPPRODUCTUNINSTALL=1

Save the changes in Kes8win.kud.

</snip>

Are you able to connect on TCP?

Check if the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\vsdatant

Remove it, if applicable.

its work, thanks!

kindly give me a detailed explanation on how to do this, i have already copied my installation files to the desktop but what i seem not to understand is the second step, the one involving the command prompt. please help, I am getting the vpn client driver error..... :dash1:

kindly give me a detailed explanation on how to do this, i have already copied my installation files to the desktop but what i seem not to understand is the second step, the one involving the command prompt. please help, I am getting the vpn client driver error..... :dash1:

Hi,

Could you please clarify did not you understand how to run the command with stated parameters or you get the error after entering the command?

Please try to create shortcut from Setup.exe and then property it to add /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 in target, try to run the Setup.exe - Shortcut.

post-483926-1387468477_thumb.png

Hi,

Could you please clarify did not you understand how to run the command with stated parameters or you get the error after entering the command?

Hi hi, I guess i did not understand how to run the command with stated parameters, may you kindly elaborate on that... :unsure:

Please try to create shortcut from Setup.exe and then property it to add /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 in target, try to run the Setup.exe - Shortcut.

doesn't work :dash1:

Hi hi, I guess i did not understand how to run the command with stated parameters, may you kindly elaborate on that... :unsure:

wow it has finally worked, fanatastic!! :bravo:

It has finally worked!! :bravo:

That's nice the installation does work. However, I guess Kaspersky Labs had some reason to claim CheckPoint be incompatible. So what are the risks or (potential, hopefully) issues of installing and using both KES and CPVPN side-by-side?

The reason is that one o both of these application could not work properly or will not work at all.

Very concrete and helpful, lots of technical details about what parts exactly are expected to fail ;-/. Thank you.

We are using CheckPoint Removable Media Encryption for encrypting USB drives... CheckPoint told us there are no compatibility issues with Kaspersky and CheckPoint - in fact, they also stated they use a Kaspersky engine for something (waiting on specifics from CheckPoint)...

Oddly, as we know, this registry key suggests ZoneAlarm and the file paths (for me) have the CheckPoint file paths.

Is anyone also using CheckPoint Removable Media Encryption and KES? I can foresee us having issues upgrading the KES clients...

XP SP3

I create the shortcut and click it, nothing show up.

I check Task manager Processes, the KES_10.exe will come out in few second then just disappear without any information.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.