Sign in to follow this  
mustafa012

Remove Mcafee Agent

Dear All,

I have problem deleting Mcafee Network Agent from Kaspersky Security Center 10. I found that the agent version not available in list of incompatible applications.

Can anyone send me patch or script to uninstall Mcafee Network Agent. The version of Mcafee Agent is 4.5.0.1499.

With Best Regards

Mustafa

HI

Do i understand that right and you are looking for this:h**ps://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB65863 ?

If not ignore my post.

Greetings

Helios

Did you try to uninstall using the option "uninstall application from applications registry"

Btw. for other/future versions of McAfee's Agent you're able to use the attached uninstallation routine - it's a generic one, which automatically detects (at the moment ANY) Agent version and removes it.

Br,

dawinci

mcafee_agent_generic.zip

Dear All,

I have problem deleting Mcafee Network Agent from Kaspersky Security Center 10. I found that the agent version not available in list of incompatible applications.

Can anyone send me patch or script to uninstall Mcafee Network Agent. The version of Mcafee Agent is 4.5.0.1499.

With Best Regards

Mustafa

Hi Mustafa,

You can removed Mcafee agent from using below commend,

c:/programfile\Mcafee\Commonframework>Frminst.exe /forceuninstall

Regards

Sahan Marga

Follow the below link to know how to add the file attached:

http://support.kaspersky.com/ak8/all?qid=208280971

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate. Just one more question. Do I have to disable UAC (User Account Control) & Simple File sharing to remove mcafee agent through KSC10.

I am having a hard time disabling UAC and simple file sharing going to each user and they are in different site location. Is there any script from which I can push from KSC10 and that will disable UAC and simple file sharing.

Regards

Mustafa