Welcome. We do not have exact or narrow-range time frames. Sometime in the future, on or about when Kaspersky is ready.

Waiting too... Curious is the Norton's add on for firefox is always up to date

This is not something new in my experience, this time when foxfire ask me to update new version I declined. I knew if I upgraded my foxfire, my password manager would not work. I now update when Kaspersky gets around to writing an update for foxfire.

I've been contacting Kaspersky Support with the same problem (Update to Firefox 20.0 - Passwort Manager doesn't work anymore) - but they did not even react. Now Firefox is not just a single user Browser - assume that many PW Manager Users have the same problem Why on earth do they let their users down. We have paid for the software, havent't we. Or is it that they want to make us use IE? Because there the add-on still works.

I've been contacting Kaspersky Support with the same problem (Update to Firefox 20.0 - Passwort Manager doesn't work anymore) - but they did not even react. Now Firefox is not just a single user Browser - assume that many PW Manager Users have the same problem Why on earth do they let their users down. We have paid for the software, havent't we. Or is it that they want to make us use IE? Because there the add-on still works.

Yes! I'm agree with You. That's a shame. please fix this problem.

This version is working with Firefox 20.01, but on my Windows 7 prof 64 bit system the symbolbutton in the toolbar has no function, while on my Windows 8 prof 64 bit system the same button shows its menu.

I could fix and resolve the problem:

In the options of KPM the Firefox-Addon was declared as not installed, since it was. After correcting this, the button shows the menu.