Hello.

I have 2 problems with KIS2013

1st: I can't use KIES (samsung software) with KIS2013. Many function are disable. KIES works fine if i remove KIS2013 or if i use another security suite.

2nd: I connect, from home to my college, using VPN connection to print. But it always says printer is offline. I have to restart my laptop and only then it says printer online. If i remove KIS2013 our use another security suite this doesn't happen. I already changed the connection to trusted.

Thanks

PS: i'm using kis2013 on windows 8 X64 professional

I just don't get it. Was that some kind of help? :rolleyes: Where did i mentioned the word visible in my first post? The printer is always visible.

Anyway, 1st connection, at 22h38, printer is offline.

WsZbcP7.png

2nd connection, at 22h43, after reboot, printer is online.

2zP5Clc.png

Edited by slowdive

I just don't get it. Was that some kind of help? :rolleyes: Where did i mentioned the word visible in my first post? The printer is always visible.

Anyway, 1st connection, at 22h38, printer is offline.

WsZbcP7.png

2nd connection, at 22h43, after reboot, printer is online.

2zP5Clc.png

I suggest you to contact techinal support with this problem https://my.kaspersky.com/, and follow further instructions on this

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.