wguru

K's support e-mail replie contain no text, nothing

Hi,

For about a week now, I have been getting what seems to be replies from Kaspersky US support, those replies regarding a couple of issues I have asked for help and information.

The support replies have a subject pertaining to my two issues, but there is absolutely no message text in the e-mail bodies.

At about 7:30PM PDST (+8 hr GMT), I even tried phoning into Kapsersky, ref. +7 (495) 797-8700, but a recorded message indicated I need to enter an extension number, then the line began producing fax tones.

I can only guess that support's e-mail program is broken. Anyone else finding this happening?

Edited by wguru

Are you sure any Anti-Spam programs you installed are cutting the message? Also if you can Private Message me a sample of the (.eml) file, I can have a look.

All the best!

Are you sure any Anti-Spam programs you installed are cutting the message?

The only thing I've done to my e-mail (OE6) "after" this issue began, was to disable the preview pan and no, except for KAV6 and my Windows firewall, I have nothing, including IE6 security settings that could be affecting only KAV Lab's support e-mails.

Thanks for replying, but I'm left to thinking either this's an issue w/support's e-mail, that or my 'welcome' has been 'worn out'.

Now Support US is even deleting my e-mails without even clicking to acknowledge receipts of them.

If you're using an e-mail client eg outlook or thunderbird, try to read the e-mail directly from the website eg www.yahoo.com, www.hotmail.com, www.gmail.com etc

...try to read the e-mail directly from the website..

Thanks for replying, I duh-no why I didn't think of it.

But since I set up yahoo to frwd mail to my OE6, it didn't retain a copy because I set it up that way.

Haven't rec'd any more K support emails so can't say what was happening.

I'm still thinking maybe because of one of my posts here (Selling out our privacy), a rare post that prompted KAV's 'CEO' to post a reply, as such its not inconceivable that those emails weren't someone's idea (someone who works for KAV) of a little payback.

Hate to think that was true, but whatever.

Now Support US is even deleting my e-mails without even clicking to acknowledge receipts of them.

Well, from the technical point of view, recent versions of Outlook allow one to recall already sent messages...

Do not think this is your case.

Edited by hinote