Okashi

[pf106]Window 8 won't boot after installing Kaspersky Endpoint security 10 [Solved]

Hi,

After installing the patch, I have this problem.

Can you help me?

===KES Patcher trace file===

14:02:12.785 1c08 NTF patch Start KES Patch pf106

14:02:12.785 1c08 NTF patch Parse CMD line: /when now

14:02:12.785 1c08 ERR patch CUsingAVP::CUsingAVP: Impossibile trovare il file specificato.

14:02:12.785 1c08 ERR patch CEventMessage::CEventMessage: Impossibile trovare il file specificato.

14:02:12.785 1c08 NTF patch CEventMessage::CEventMessage: Messages map empty. Fill it default strings.

14:02:12.785 1c08 ERR patch CEventLog::CEventLogRegQueryStrValue: Impossibile trovare il file specificato.

14:02:12.790 1c08 ERR patch CEventLog::Report: Message provider not registered

Hi,

Please provide patch installation log ( http://support.kaspersky.com/8755 ) along with GSI report in your related ticket.

Hi,

Got the same probleme can i have the path ?

Thx a lot

Hello!

Please consider using KES10 MR1.

Otherwise please submit an incident in your CompanyAccount with patch request and let us know its number.

Thank you!

Hi,

I've sent you the patch (pf106) in PM.

Hello,

I am also facing this same issue.

could you please send a copy of the patch ?

Thanks.

Hello,

I am also facing this same issue.

could you please send a copy of the patch ?

Thanks.

Hello!

Please kindly submit the request for the technical support

Tell us the number of the request and we will be able to provide You with the patch.

Thank You!

We have the same issue

INC00000275001

we need the pathc.

Hi,

The mentioned case is related to a different issue with incompatible license. The patch mentioned in this topic resolves the issue with MS Windows 8 boot up. Can you please clarify?

Could you please add the file link. Thanks in advance also what is PM

Edited by mohamed-2000
Private info removed

Could you please send me the file on my e-mail ghaly.*@gmail.com. Thanks in advance alsp what PM

Hello!

Please don't post your email in public.

Also please submit a new incident in your CompanyAccount and post here its number for us to send you the patch and kindly consider upgrading to KES 10.2.1.23.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.