caddant

EndPoint Security 10 for Windows and TeamViewer 8, Endpoint 10 will not let me change any of its settings

I was able to access all the options using Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8, but now that I upgraded to EndPoint Security 10, I cannot. I use TeamViewer 8 to install Kaspersky EndPoint security 10 on multiple workstations and I have to get help on the client side to have them select the key file for activation as well as any settings changes. I explained to client how to get to the Trusted Applications area and TeamViewer is there as a trusted source. But why won't Kaspersky let me work with it?

what am I missing here? How to fix this?

Edited by Mikhail Kolobashkin

Though this article was written fot KES 8 and radmin it gives the main idea what to do in such cases.

Try the following instruction

Why cannot I control Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows interface when connecting with Radmin 3?

When adding executable TeamViewer files to the trusted zone, make sure to enable the Do not monitor application activity and Allow interaction with application interface options in the Exclusions for application window.

Though this article was written fot KES 8 and radmin it gives the main idea what to do in such cases.

Try the following instruction

Why cannot I control Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows interface when connecting with Radmin 3?

When adding executable TeamViewer files to the trusted zone, make sure to enable the Do not monitor application activity and Allow interaction with application interface options in the Exclusions for application window.

this didn't work for me in KES8 or KES10, when using dameware mini remote control. the solution (for us) was to disable self-defense. not ideal, we know, but just another in the long list of problems we've had with kaspersky.

I was able to access all the options using Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8, but now that I upgraded to EndPoint Security 10, I cannot. I use TeamViewer 8 to install Kaspersky EndPoint security 10 on multiple workstations and I have to get help on the client side to have them select the key file for activation as well as any settings changes. I explained to client how to get to the Trusted Applications area and TeamViewer is there as a trusted source. But why won't Kaspersky let me work with it?

what am I missing here? How to fix this?

Hi, If you're using a strategy in KSC or directly in KES 10 go to "Endpoint protection", "Exclusion and trusted application", Trusted apllications", add :

C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer.exe

C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer_Service.exe

C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer_Desktop.exe

Check all fileds for max rights

Worked for me.

Edited by vEngelmann

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.