jacksonspiedade

Issue with KLNAGENT.EXE (High disk usage in Windows 8)

Hi!

Today, 2 PCs in my company are experiencing issues with KLNAGENT.EXE. That process is using 100% of the disk.

Both PCs is using Windows 8, and have development tools installed.

If I uncheck the Kaspersky Network Agent from the Windows inicialization, The issue disappear.

Someone here faced that trouble before?

Hi!

Today, 2 PCs in my company are experiencing issues with KLNAGENT.EXE. That process is using 100% of the disk.

If I uncheck the Kaspersky Network Agent from the Windows inicialization, The issue disappear.

Hi, I have got the same but with Windows Xp and 7. All my PC were freezed by K.Agent which occupy up to 100 % of CPU. I have found solution on this forum by removing group task (Find vulnerabilities and application updates). In fact, this task was re-runned each second on Pcs. Firstable, I have tryied to stop it but it was automaticaly rerunned, so I have removed it. After all my PC were fine !

Hi, I have got the same but with Windows Xp and 7. All my PC were freezed by K.Agent which occupy up to 100 % of CPU. I have found solution on this forum by removing group task (Find vulnerabilities and application updates). In fact, this task was re-runned each second on Pcs. Firstable, I have tryied to stop it but it was automaticaly rerunned, so I have removed it. After all my PC were fine !

In my case, the problem is with the disk. I don't have any group tasks... Maybe that can be a compatibility issue with Windows 8?

In my case, the problem is with the disk. I don't have any group tasks... Maybe that can be a compatibility issue with Windows 8?

Please fix this, it is rendering unusable our machines, and in this case, it is damaging the hard drive

post-424510-1363973719_thumb.png

I'm also experiencing this on a Windows Server 2012 that is to be our new Kaspersky Security Center server. It's a virtual machine on a Hyper-V cluster, I was seeing more than 1000 IOPS for the last 2 days on one of the volumes on our SAN. After some investigation it turned out to be the kaspersky network agent. Some screenshots:

post-47295-1364037220_thumb.png

post-47295-1364037232_thumb.png

This issue is making the Security Center unusable, I've seen this behaviour also on a Windows 8 machine.

Hi!

http://support.kaspersky.com/9760

That link talks about high CPU usage. My problem is with DISK usage... and I don't have any tasks scheduled yet...

Even if this is recognized by kaspersky, it still is a serious bug which should be fixed. The agent's cpu use shouldn't be impacted if the task starts at the specified time or later when the machine is available.

Hi!

Check your task manager. Is KLDumper.exe running and disappearing every second or so? If so you have a bad network agent install. I have run into this in a lot of places during our install. Remove the agent and reinstall.

Check your task manager. Is KLDumper.exe running and disappearing every second or so? If so you have a bad network agent install. I have run into this in a lot of places during our install. Remove the agent and reinstall.

in my case the kldumper issue happens on KES 8, hasn't happened on 10 yet.

The 3 users have had 10 for about 2 months and the disk issue has happened about 3 times.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.