eduard.malakhov

Public testing PF90 for KES 8 CF1: HTTPS traffic blocked with Google Chrome [In progress]

As for now, the most stable version of KES 8 that is officially supported is build 831 (CF1). If you do not have any urgent issues that need to be fixed right away I would suggest you to wait for KES 8 CF2 release which is expected in April. Also we will have soon CF1 for KES 10 released which will be a more stable version of KES 10 and hopefully will not have the issues that were reported for KES 10 TR, but if you do not need any specific features of KES 10 (i.e. data encryption) I think it would be more secure to stay with KES 8.

Good to know. Your candid and honest response is appreciated. Much thanks.

As for now, the most stable version of KES 8 that is officially supported is build 831 (CF1). If you do not have any urgent issues that need to be fixed right away I would suggest you to wait for KES 8 CF2 release which is expected in April. Also we will have soon CF1 for KES 10 released which will be a more stable version of KES 10 and hopefully will not have the issues that were reported for KES 10 TR, but if you do not need any specific features of KES 10 (i.e. data encryption) I think it would be more secure to stay with KES 8.

The problem is that KES 8 doesn't support windows 8...

The problem is that KES 8 doesn't support windows 8...

That's true. If Win8 support is essential then KES 10 is the only option. As I've already said, KES 10 CF1 will be released in the nearest future, which will have most of the reported issues fixed.

I would like to thank everyone who have participated in Public testing of PF90 for KES 8 CF1. If anyone is still experiencing the problem after installation of PF90, please contact Kaspersky corporate support.

I would like to thank everyone who have participated in Public testing of PF90 for KES 8 CF1. If anyone is still experiencing the problem after installation of PF90, please contact Kaspersky corporate support.

I have this problem in the endpoint 10, in which case it blocks site from banks that use Java to access. I opened a ticket and informed me that the fix would be with the CF1 version of Endpoint 10. This comes? :blink:

I have this problem in the endpoint 10, in which case it blocks site from banks that use Java to access. I opened a ticket and informed me that the fix would be with the CF1 version of Endpoint 10. This comes? :blink:

Have seen this as well.. good question as I'm getting complaints about it since the end of last week on version 10.1.0.867 clients

Hi,

I have the same issue with KES8 CF2 (8.1.0.1042).

Does this pf90 works with CF2 ?

Rgds,

Hegyre

Edited by hegyre

Hi,

The patch should be applied to KES 8 (8.1.0.831)

Hi,

Yes I know. The fact is, the same issue happens also with CF2, so do you plan to release a patch or private fix for CF2 also ?

Or do I have to downgrade to CF1 ?

Regards,

hegyre

Hi,

Yes I know. The fact is, the same issue happens also with CF2, so do you plan to release a patch or private fix for CF2 also ?

Or do I have to downgrade to CF1 ?

Regards,

hegyre

Hi,

There is a similar patch for version 8.1.0.1042 - pf133

Please tell us did you already create a case regarding this issue? We would need a case number in order to be able to provide the patch.

Thank You!

Thank you for your reply.

Ticket number : INC000003054585

I saw there's two patches : pf133 and pf352 ?

Thank you for your reply.

Ticket number : INC000003054585

I saw there's two patches : pf133 and pf352 ?

Hi,

PF 352 troubleshoots loading of https pages using Firefox 26, while pf 133 resolves compatibility with Chrome when https connection aborted.

They have been provided to you in the case mentioned in this topic.

Thank You!

Thank you ! Problem is solved with pf 352 :)

Have deployed this in my network successfully.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.