Sign in to follow this  
brian3313

License reporting v10 with old Workstations

I can see numerous postings relating to this and similar issues. I've read through them all but they all but they appear to contradict each other.

We have renewed one customer onto Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Select UK Edition.

They have 5 sites that are not linked, so have 5 installations of Security Centre mixture of 8.0.2163, 9.2.69 and 10.0.3361

Workstations are running 6.0.4.1424 and 8.1.0.831

I’ll added the license in Security Centre, deployed to workstations but the license count doesn’t talk back to the SC.

I’ve tried upgrading some v6 workstations to 6.0.4.1611 and checked that the ones with 8.1.0.831 have the ‘B’ update which they do, but they still don’t report back.

Checking the workstation licenses on the machine and they are registering the new license and new expiry date just not reporting back to the SC.

I started rolling out Endpoint 10 to the workstations but had some issues that I need to resolve first, and not all machines are man enough for it anyway so would like to keep them on the older versions for a while.

I'm tempted to sent the license back and just get Enterprise Space ones again as I know they work ok.

Ok, I've noticed I needed to remove the old v8 application control plugin and install a newer one.

I appeared to have missed the small print on that knowledgebase article - now to get v6 reporting back correctly.

I'm seeing the same problem with the few machines we have on v6. They all have accepted the new license and this shows up correctly on the actual PC but KSC10 still shows them as their license is due to expire shortly.

Have you found a fix to get v6 to report back correctly?

Still no joy in getting V6 to talk back.

Tried upgrading them to v6.0.4.1611 but that didn't make any difference. So bit the bullet and started to roll out 8.1.0.831 which is really not our preferred solution but am pushed in a corner.

Still no joy in getting V6 to talk back.

Tried upgrading them to v6.0.4.1611 but that didn't make any difference. So bit the bullet and started to roll out 8.1.0.831 which is really not our preferred solution but am pushed in a corner.

As a test tried pushing the new 10 network agent and they still don't report the license.

Same Problem here, running KSC 9.2.69.

I've deployed a new license via Task, the License installed correctly on KAV 6.X Products, but they do not report it back to the KSC.

KES 8 Versions do!

Any news here?

I can see numerous postings relating to this and similar issues. I've read through them all but they all but they appear to contradict each other.

We have renewed one customer onto Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Select UK Edition.

They have 5 sites that are not linked, so have 5 installations of Security Centre mixture of 8.0.2163, 9.2.69 and 10.0.3361

Workstations are running 6.0.4.1424 and 8.1.0.831

I’ll added the license in Security Centre, deployed to workstations but the license count doesn’t talk back to the SC.

I’ve tried upgrading some v6 workstations to 6.0.4.1611 and checked that the ones with 8.1.0.831 have the ‘B’ update which they do, but they still don’t report back.

Checking the workstation licenses on the machine and they are registering the new license and new expiry date just not reporting back to the SC.

I started rolling out Endpoint 10 to the workstations but had some issues that I need to resolve first, and not all machines are man enough for it anyway so would like to keep them on the older versions for a while.

I'm tempted to sent the license back and just get Enterprise Space ones again as I know they work ok.

Hi,

I already sent tat problem to KL. bout no any news yet. i think this is a bug.

Hi,

I already sent that problem to KL. but no any news yet. i think this is a bug.

Edited by S.MARGA

Same problem too. Using KSC10.

After pushing license renewal. Only 5 workstation appeared on licensing reports out of 2000.

Please help! :dash1:

Same problem too. Using KSC10.

After pushing license renewal. Only 5 workstation appeared on licensing reports out of 2000.

Please help! :dash1:

Hello,

Are you all talking about the Data on Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 6.0.4.x activation with the key file for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows are not relayed to the Administration Server issue, below is the link for your information.

http://support.kaspersky.com/9907

Hello,

Are you all talking about the Data on Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 6.0.4.x activation with the key file for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows are not relayed to the Administration Server issue, below is the link for your information.

http://support.kaspersky.com/9907

Done, and still have the same problem.

Anyone please help me..

post-271109-1377501781_thumb.png

Edited by Feugo

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.