I use KAV 13.0.1.4190 (f) on Windows 7 SP1 on my laptop. Recently something a little odd as been happening when KAV starts.

What used to happen was that as soon as the gadget appeared it showed a grey screen with a light coloured "on/off" switch, and then after a while turned to a green screen with a large tick.

Now there is an extra variant between these, when the "on/off" is shown covering an envelope with the grey background. If I click on this, I get taken to the main KAV page which shows a heading "news notifications" - but no actual notifications. I have never seen any news notifications before, so I don't know there is meant to be some news or whether the whole occurrence is a mistake!

not really, the news notification tends to start popping up when your subscription gets near the end. also if they want to push through an announcement about upgrading from one version to the next...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.