dvdrw

Kaspersky for Windows smartphones

Hello,

I am very impressed with the features of the Kaspesky mobile but I don't know why they made it just for Android. Is there some developer reading

this forum? Please make Kaspersky available for Windows smartphones too. I can bring a lot of friends to support this request, as most people I

know have Windows smart phones now.

I personally liked the stolen phone features, when you can track the phone even if the thief changes the SIM card, and the renown antivirus protection

that Kaspersky provides.

Thank you for your time!

My wife has a Lumia 610, my friend a Lumia 900, I have a Lumia 920, It does not work on either of them. Our phones

show : "This type of file is not recognize". Can you show as a link for the file for our particular type of phone?

Thank you!

There are no WP anti-viruses simply because they are not necessary so far. WP 8 is a very secure OS so enjoy it and do not worry................maybe down the road as WP becomes even more popular we might see a need for an WP AV, but so far it isn't necessary.

They may have a good protection but I know Kaspersky. It's the best on my computer and laptop. I personally want it for

his anti-theft option. I have the "Find my phone" option, but it doesn't work if you change the SIM card. I want YOUR type

of product on my phone and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Millions of WP sold and there is nothing even close in quality

as your mobile security. Sounds like a commercial but that's the way I feel. Can you even consider it? That's all I can hope...

They may have a good protection, but

we all know we can use the internet browser with these smartphones. I don't think Windows Phone can protect its users from the threats in the web. You agree?

They may have a good protection, but

we all know we can use the internet browser with these smartphones. I don't think Windows Phone can protect its users from the threats in the web. You agree?

It simply does not matter if we agree or not, there a reason why there are no iPhone or Windows phone anti-viruses and that reason is not AV vendors not wanting to sell you a product. It's more like it's not possible.

It simply does not matter if we agree or not, there a reason why there are no iPhone or Windows phone anti-viruses and that reason is not AV vendors not wanting to sell you a product. It's more like it's not possible.

You are absolutely right.

Maybe in next year could be version for WP.

But most likely that will be something like Safe Browser.

Signature removal fixed. Moderator.

Edited by kojo+oi

hi everybody. i have a question, i have a microsoft lumia 535, and i have a kasprsky internetsecurity 2015, and in the features of the kaspersky, there is'nt any possibility to put the antivirus in the lumia. that only accept android os. does the kaspersky can be put in the lumia in any way ? thanks

hi everybody. i have a question, i have a microsoft lumia 535, and i have a kasprsky internetsecurity 2015, and in the features of the kaspersky, there is'nt any possibility to put the antivirus in the lumia. that only accept android os. does the kaspersky can be put in the lumia in any way ? thanks

We have not any products for Windows Phone.