sflint@commercehub.com

Not scanned for a long time status [Solved] [MR1] [pf96]

Hello guys,

Now I know there is a little patch PF96 and one chap seems to have tested this with good results, has anyone else had a look? if so, can you post your results please.

On another note, any more news on the CF for SC10? have Kaspersky posted a date?

Thanks all

I have installed pf96 on one of the computer and it is still showing up as not scan in a long time, I installed the patch using Kaspersky security center, do not know if I should install it right from the computer, but on my version reports it sees it as the patch has been installed.

As far as a maintenance release read about it here http://support.kaspersky.com/10002 some time after OCT 15 2013

I have installed pf96 on one of the computer and it is still showing up as not scan in a long time, I installed the patch using Kaspersky security center, do not know if I should install it right from the computer, but on my version reports it sees it as the patch has been installed.

As far as a maintenance release read about it here http://support.kaspersky.com/10002 some time after OCT 15 2013

Update I was able to get it to work I had to install the patch restart the computer then run the scan from the console and it now comes up as green!! =)

Update I was able to get it to work I had to install the patch restart the computer then run the scan from the console and it now comes up as green!! =)

'run the scan from the console'

Is that on the client itself?

How about after the scan runs on the scheduled time?

'run the scan from the console'

Is that on the client itself?

How about after the scan runs on the scheduled time?

No from security center console I ran the task on a computer that I installed the patch on. But I am also guessing you can run it from the computer as well. You can also wait for your scheduled scan to run and see if it changes it to green, for the ones I installed the patch on they changed to green.

Hi,

I have the same issue as well. Could you please PM me the required patch?

Thanks

Best regards

Hi,

I have the same issue as well. Could you please PM me the required patch?

Thanks

Best regards

Hello!

Patch was sent in PM.

Thank You!

Hi, I have the same issue with two machines, can you PM me a fix.

INC000001558665

Thanks in advance!

Same problem here, if someone can send me the link/patch in pm.

Install private fix 96 (pf96) patch on the affected computers. To get pf96 patch, please submit a Technical Support request.

INC000002017004

Tks.

Edited by yanviau

Hi, I have the same issue with two machines, can you PM me a fix.

INC000001558665

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I've sent it in PM.

Same problem here, if someone can send me the link/patch in pm.

INC000002017004

Tks.

Sent out in PM.

I install this patch on one dev Windows 2008 r2 server, work great.

But when i try to install it on Kaspersky console admin server, in my report version i saw a n/a, and the fixed seems to don't be applied.

When i look on the first one, the dev one who worked, iv got a version b, pf96 someone else got this problem ?

Edited by yanviau

Hi, can you send me the patch as well? That 'not scanned for a long time' message is driving us crazy.

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.