sflint@commercehub.com

Not scanned for a long time status [Solved] [MR1] [pf96]

Hi supporters,

I'm new at my corporation, we are using KSC with at least 150 licenses. Maintenance is a bit poor, and lots of client's status is "Not Scanned for a long time"; even worse, some clients are RDP limited, or sometimes blocked from servers. We have KSC 10.0.3361 version, and differents KES (8.x, 10.1.0867, 10.2.1.23).

My question is: do I need to use the patch at the workstations or i "just" could upgrade the KSC version to solve the "Status Issue"?.

Another thing is that since some clients have been upgraded to KES 10.2.1.23, these are not subject to the policies (I checked the server and have the plugin for 10.2.1.23, i guess, because i coldn't find it at the local folder.

Thanks

Hi,

The patch itself (pf96) is for KES 10.1.0.867. I would also suggest you to upgrade KSC and Network agent on client machines.

Thank You!

Another thing is that since some clients have been upgraded to KES 10.2.1.23, these are not subject to the policies (I checked the server and have the plugin for 10.2.1.23, i guess, because i coldn't find it at the local folder.

Thanks

Hello!

Could you please describe it a little bit more detailed?

You can't apply the policy for the hosts with KES 10.2.1.23? Is that correct?

Thank You!

Hello!

Could you please describe it a little bit more detailed?

You can't apply the policy for the hosts with KES 10.2.1.23? Is that correct?

Thank You!

Grettings,

Thank you for your response. I have to say i'm still getting used to Kaspersky, so maybe the procedures we follow are wrong. What happens is the following: i have a computer running under a policy and, eventually, i upgrade the client's KES to 10.2.1.23; after the upgrade, the old policy doesn't apply anymore (didn't try to create a new policy and assign to this computer).

Anyway, does the KSC update or the KES update solve the status Issue? Or maybe the RDP blocks?

Thanks.

Grettings,

Thank you for your response. I have to say i'm still getting used to Kaspersky, so maybe the procedures we follow are wrong. What happens is the following: i have a computer running under a policy and, eventually, i upgrade the client's KES to 10.2.1.23; after the upgrade, the old policy doesn't apply anymore (didn't try to create a new policy and assign to this computer).

Anyway, does the KSC update or the KES update solve the status Issue? Or maybe the RDP blocks?

Thanks.

Hello!

Please kindly create separate policy for KES10 MR1.

Yes, KSC and KES update solves that issue.

Please try using the latest released versions.

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.