sflint@commercehub.com

Not scanned for a long time status [Solved] [MR1] [pf96]

Is anyone have success with the Patch_PF96? I know it is supposed to fix this issue, but I've deployed it pretty much everywhere and I'm still seeing 'Not Scanned for a long time' all over the place.

Is anyone have success with the Patch_PF96? I know it is supposed to fix this issue, but I've deployed it pretty much everywhere and I'm still seeing 'Not Scanned for a long time' all over the place.

You now have to run a full scan to each machine you applied the patch_pf96. Your results should change after the full scan. It worked for us say the least.

You now have to run a full scan to each machine you applied the patch_pf96. Your results should change after the full scan. It worked for us say the least.

I've got a weekly full scan scheduled as a group task, do you mean that I have to run a local full scan?

I've got a weekly full scan scheduled as a group task, do you mean that I have to run a local full scan?

This is what you want to do. Through KSC, under 'Task for specific computer'. Create a task to run a Full Scan - For Workstations Run that task to all the workstations that are still coming up as 'Not scanned for a long time' after you initially deployed the patch.

Can I please get the patch. Incident ID = INC000002516123

Thanks

Hi,

The patch has been provided through the case.

Thank You!

Can I get this patch also. I just upgraded to Endpoint 10 across my network. After a full scan almost every PC still says "Not scanned for a long time."

Incident ID = INC000002542326

Can I get this patch also. I just upgraded to Endpoint 10 across my network. After a full scan almost every PC still says "Not scanned for a long time."

Incident ID = INC000002542326

Hello!

Patch was provided through your Incident.

Hello!

Patch was provided through your Incident.

The only attachment I see is my attached picture showing all the computers that claim to be not scanned in Kaspersky Security Center.

INC000002542326

Edited by JKocian

The only attachment I see is my attached picture showing all the computers that claim to be not scanned in Kaspersky Security Center.

INC000002542326

Hello!

Please kindly check the incident and your e-mail.

I have re-sent the patch.

Thank you!

Do i have to say for sending this Patch to me :ao: ?

Hello!

Have You already created the request for Technical Support?

Please kindly submit the request and tell us the number. We will be able to provide you the patch via the incident.

Thank You!

Can I please get the patch. Incident ID = INC000002578377

Thanks

Hello!

The patch was provided.

Please check your e-mail.

Thank You!

I, too, need the patch ;-(.

Thanks a lot, sincerely.

Hello!

Have You already created the request for Technical Support?

Please kindly submit the request and tell us the number. We will be able to provide you the patch via the incident.

Thank You!

Thanks for your answer, I yet have made a call : INC000002630822

Sincerely

Thanks for your answer, I yet have made a call : INC000002630822

Sincerely

Hello!

The patch was provided, please kindly check.

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.