INC000002177662

Hello.

The patch was provided in the ticket.

Hello!

The patch was sent in the incident.

Thank you!

Can I get the patch?

INC000002183928

Same problem here, if someone can send me the link/patch in pm.

INC000002017004

Tks.

Can I get this patch as well?

Reagrds,

|

Adrie

Newly installed KSC10 with Patch a installed, verified in "View installed updates" and we have a lot of computers displaying "Not scanned for a long time status". Not every computer is displaying this but more than half are and I can't figure out how to get them to green. I've launched a full-scan manually on a few local machines and still no change.

Newly installed KSC10 with Patch a installed, verified in "View installed updates" and we have a lot of computers displaying "Not scanned for a long time status". Not every computer is displaying this but more than half are and I can't figure out how to get them to green. I've launched a full-scan manually on a few local machines and still no change.

Hello!

It's strange. Can you reinstall on the one computer pf with /when now option and check result?

Can you send me the patch also please. Not sure why everyone has to ask for this individually though? Why not just put up a page with the fix and link on it?

Can you send me the patch also please. Not sure why everyone has to ask for this individually though? Why not just put up a page with the fix and link on it?

Hello!

Those are the rules. We can not send patches directly through the forum. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please kindly submit the request in our TS.

https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/

Describe the issue in details in this request.

After that support will be able to provide you with patch that will solve the issue with license showing in Administration server.

Provide us with the incident №.

Thank You!

Hi again,

I now have subitted the problem via Business Account. Here's my incident ID: INC000002231703

Thanks for sending me the patch.

Hello,

could someone please provide me the patch? my ticket is INC000002236200.

Thank you

Hello,

could someone please provide me the patch? my ticket is INC000002236200.

Thank you

Hello!

The patch was provided.

Thank you!

The link you supplied doesn't work. I've never seen such a farse with regards to correcting a problem that you knew must have been there when you decided this was ready to put up for sale. I've already told my company to not buy another licence and to move to Symantec when this licence expires.

Hello!

Those are the rules. We can not send patches directly through the forum. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please kindly submit the request in our TS.

https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/arsys/...gin.jsp?/arsys/

Describe the issue in details in this request.

After that support will be able to provide you with patch that will solve the issue with license showing in Administration server.

Provide us with the incident №.

Thank You!

The link you supplied doesn't work. I've never seen such a farse with regards to correcting a problem that you knew must have been there when you decided this was ready to put up for sale. I've already told my company to not buy another licence and to move to Symantec when this licence expires.

Sorry, the correct link is https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.