matt@securenetit.com.au

Error while installing: System error 0x534 [In progress]

Hi,

It looks like the error is different from the mentioned by the topic starter. I would suggest you to submit a case with tech support or in personal cabinet and provide there GSI report and "Administration Server" installation logs along with event logs.

Thank You!

ok. thanks for your informatin and will post new case for that error

Thanks

ok. thanks for your informatin and will post new case for that error

Thanks

Just posting link to your topic.

Thank You!

I know this is an old post, but I figured I'd put the solution here for reference in case others come across the same problem.

You need to temporarily transfer the domain roles to the server you are installing on, install KSC and then transfer the roles back.

I know this is an old post, but I figured I'd put the solution here for reference in case others come across the same problem.

You need to temporarily transfer the domain roles to the server you are installing on, install KSC and then transfer the roles back.

Hello.

Thank You for the information and assistance.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.