KMelton

KAV & WIN XP - No IntRAnet Access

Hello: We just experienced a situation where all of our Windows XP machines have lost the ability to access our company IntRAnet, but can still get to the IntERnet. Our Win 7 machines do not seem to be affected. Please help!

KAV for Workstations v 6.0.4.1212

Hello: We just experienced a situation where all of our Windows XP machines have lost the ability to access our company IntRAnet, but can still get to the IntERnet. Our Win 7 machines do not seem to be affected. Please help!

KAV for Workstations v 6.0.4.1212

Same problem here.. see my post below. Seems like a bad update. I had to disable monitoring of port 80/443 & our proxy port. Now it works again, but I'm not happy with the resolution.

I have to report similar issue, loss of Internet access on clients running KIS and KES8. Exiting antivirus protection fixes the problem, do you have ETA on the fix?

Nothing new to report. On-line chat w/support said average wait was 50 minutes. Telephone support recording said that they were experiencing EXTREMELY high call volumes...

Nothing new to report. On-line chat w/support said average wait was 50 minutes. Telephone support recording said that they were experiencing EXTREMELY high call volumes...

Has this been fixed? We're experiencing same situation now.

Same problem here on two machines running Kaspersky 2013- just started today about mid morning.

Same problem here. Only affects Windows XP computers regardless of browser (IE or Google Chrome). None of our Win 7 boxes are troubled. I setup a task to disable antivirus internet/web protection (as suggested abloe) and as a workaround solution, this gets users surfing again.

We are still using KAV 6.0.4.1611 version.

Just received via email:

Hello,

A fix has not yet been released, but I wanted to keep you updated on the progress of the fix.

Please sit tight and once again, I thank you for your patience and cooperation. The information you have given me has been routed to HQ so they can further assess the reach of this issue.

Once again, I will email you as soon as a fix is released.

Best,

Chou Yang | Business Products Technical Support, The Americas | Kaspersky Lab

How To Videos| Web Tickets | Live Chat| Contact

500 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, United States of America | www.kaspersky.com, www.securelist.com

Same problem here. Looks like a bad update. I just set the active policy in the Kaspersky Security Center to inactive until the fix gets made.

C'mon Kas! I'm just rolling this thing out in the enterprise and its one headache after another.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.