• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
sagaflips

Web Control and Device Control Missing. [Solved]

11 posts in this topic

componenet of Web Control and Device Control Missing,In policy for Kaspersky Endpoint security 10 for windows,

can someone help ?

componenet of Web Control and Device Control Missing,In policy for Kaspersky Endpoint security 10 for windows,

can someone help ?

You must be using core license.

You can enable this in the main window from the administration server.

Sorry for the german screen shot.

The reason for this is the new licensing policy. With the normal license you can configure all features without the encryption.

post-2103-1359882453_thumb.jpg

can someone help ?

Glad I am not the only one having this problem, I need to get Autoplay to work

I was told to go to Device Control....where is it ? A German version isnt going to help

anyone here in the states !!! I hope someone can help, because Kaspersky isnot helping one bit

in regards to this

On the main admin console window selev the top level admin server. Then in the bottom right under administration server select 'configure functionality displayed in user interface'. Enable the 3rd, 4th and 6th options, click ok and then restart the admin console interface and the options will now show in the policy properties.

I managed to work that out from the german screenshot!

You can enable this in the main window from the administration server.

Sorry for the german screen shot.

The reason for this is the new licensing policy. With the normal license you can configure all features without the encryption.

Thx Helmut!

On the main admin console window selev the top level admin server. Then in the bottom right under administration server select 'configure functionality displayed in user interface'. Enable the 3rd, 4th and 6th options, click ok and then restart the admin console interface and the options will now show in the policy properties.

This really worked...

Thanks for the steps...

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Thanks All...... that was very useful to me

Thank you for your feedback!

Thanks M8