sampiq

active directory logon script

Hi

kcs 9 and kes 8.10.831 fresh new install. Logon script batch file at opening session including net use and imember command are very slow to execute. i disable scan network map and add manually microsoft recommend setting exclusion in policies. someone have a tips for us ?

thanks

I too am having this exact same issue. Our login scripts are extremely slow to run and a script which normally takes 1-2 seconds to complete now take close to 2 minutes! Our scripts are fairly simple and only use the net use and regedit /s commands.

I have tried disabling every component of Kaspersky but the problem still exists. The issue disappears if we uninstall Kaspersky completely from the machine.

We are running Endpoint Security 8.1.0.831 (with patches a, b, c, and d installed).

The odd thing is that this is only occurring on our Windows 7 64-bit clients. All of our Windows Vista 32-bit machines are not affected whatsoever.

Help!

Jason

Edited by Almightyjay

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.