harlan4096

KPM .170 + FireFox 18 final

It worked... thanks

If that is so simple, than they would have had the fix by now.

The question is.... are your passwords safe using this method ? :unsure:

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to cancel the KPM within my return period. It's more of a pain than it's worth. Knock on wood, I have not had a problem with passwords. The concept is nice, but I'd either have to locate FF 17 and install that and see how KPM works with it, or just cancel. I don't have a whole lot of time to mess with this. I simply wanted to try the KPM when I renewed my Kaspersky Internet Suite license.

I have always used Firefox from 3.0. It does better than M$'s IE. I too have a paid version of KPM 5.0.0.170 and am very frustrated they haven't updated KPM yet!! I like KPM because I use many difficult passwords too many for me to remember. With KPM I just click the website and KPM fills in the un/pw for me in complete security from key loggers. I hope soon Kaspersky will update or I'll be force to find a better PW manager software!!

post-439404-1359716900_thumb.jpg