Sign in to follow this  
najsic2

KAV 2013 Won't load - Windows 8

najsic2   

Hello...

I'm using Windows 8 - 64 bit.Everything worked fine till today.

First,my KAV 2013 did not wanted to update today and when I restarted my PC (I did it twice) it doesn't even want to load anymore.

I have no idea what to do.

GSI

Here's my GSI report.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

richbuff   

Windows key + R > type regedit and navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State] and then post the screenshot of the Data for ImageState

Or: Start > Run > type cmd > type reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State /v ImageState > Enter, and then take and post the screenshot.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

najsic2   
Windows key + R > type regedit and navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State] and then post the screenshot of the Data for ImageState

Or: Start > Run > type cmd > type reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\State /v ImageState > Enter, and then take and post the screenshot.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Thanks for your reply

Here's the screenshot

post-431587-1354645382_thumb.jpg