Sign in to follow this  
KiMie89

Can't turn on my Kaspersky Internet Security 2013

KiMie89   

i have problem where i can't turn on my kaspersky at the action center.i've disabled my firewall and windows defender but still happening.when i tried to open it manually, it takes like forever (i've wait for 24hours) to wait for it to open but didn't work so i just restart my lappy and again the kaspersky still didn't work.and if i want to uninstall and reinstall it back, it takes like 12hours for it to uninstall.i've no idea why..hope someone really can help me.

p/s : i already check the kaspersky on msconfig.

here's the info about my lappy.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...6eb0bacc378c422

and i also attached it.

:dash1:

GetSystemInfo_KIMIE_VX7_KiMie_2012_11_25_07_57_26.zip

Edited by KiMie89

richbuff   

Welcome. Where is Windows 7 Service Pack 1?

Uninstall Kaspersky > reboot > uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 > reboot > install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 > reboot, then please run the GetSystemInfo utility again, to create a new gsi report, and then please post the link to the new gsi report.

If your new report shows progress has been made, I will post instructions to re-install Kaspersky.

KiMie89   

ooo..thanks richbuff for the reply..i've jz tried to install hotfix b a few minutes ago which i read from some discussion here and also u wrote it too, voila! it works..thanks buddy..but is it ok if i juz merge the registry right away without uninstall the kis2013 first?right now it working flawlessly.