Sign in to follow this  
Majorind

PURE 2.0 CF2 Pass. Manager and Google Chrome 23

please attach the screen.

Ok.

1. This is the screenshot of opened Google chrome. Look at the right-upper corner. The password manager is indicated as locked.

1063af4f8123.jpg

2. This is the screenshot of Password manager settings. Google Chrome is marked as supported browser.

d31d4781f001.jpg

3. This is the screenshot of Google Chrome properties. Password manager plug-in is enabled, but the password manager in the right-upper corner is indicated as locked.

67a5d9c7e73d.jpg

Any ideas?

Edited by Majorind

I have installed this patch http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=248800 but Pasword manager does not work in combination with Windows 8 and Google Chrome 23 anyway.

The Password Manager button in the right upper corner ofthe Google Chrom is always red. :(

I have the exact same issue, except I'm using Windows XP Pro SP3 (build 2600). Please also note that the issue existed *before* the patch. I applied the patch hoping to fix the issue.

(Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64 m)

-RKA

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.