• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
DEVOID

Virus wont let me install Kaspersky 2013

DEVOID   

The other night I went into my email opened some mail...I received something from a business account that I have regular contact with, low and behold it was a hi-jacked address....at any point it took total control of my system, popping up an anti virus software that has completely locked up the system, not even allowing me to open the Kaspersky 2013 cd that I just purchased. It says all files are infected and wont allow me to do anything including get on the internet....my question is, "where do I begin here....this anti virus software doesnt show up on any programs running or even something I can uninstall....Is the TROJAN, the software? When i opened the email, if came up like Arabic or something of that nature and stayed for about ten seconds and shut down my internet connection and then stalled everything else then this AVS kicked it.....What do I do to get the 2013 software on this system to take care of this tojan??? can anyone help me or guide me to right place. Thanks!

richbuff   

Welcome. Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

DEVOID   
Welcome. Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Sorry, I just understand all of this...

richbuff   

Instructions are located as indicated in the screenshot. Please post back if you would like additional assistance with posting the two logs that we need.