mirceabondar

Scan encrypted connection

4 posts in this topic

Hy. I activated scan encrypted connection, but some site not working (eg:facebook). Is possible to resolv this problem?, and how

Welcome. Please try with the default setting: Off.

If you wish to delve deeper, please create gsi sysinfo text and post link to GSI Report which will provide the teensiest eensiest wee itty bitty smidgen of information about your

Kaspersky product and operating system; instructions see the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Well, the default on KIS 2013 (when you install it) is apparently "on". I always uncheck it after installing KIS 2013.

If you wish to delve deeper, please create gsi sysinfo text and post link to GSI Report which will provide the teensiest eensiest wee itty bitty smidgen of information about your

Kaspersky product and operating system; instructions see the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

-------------

[reply to tack-on post]

Well, the default on KIS 2013 (when you install it) is apparently "on". I always uncheck it after installing KIS 2013.
Over the years, the Default setting is Off. For version 2013, the default setting is Scan encrypted connections if Parental Control is enabled. A read of the original post shows that the original poster enabled Always Scan Encrypted Connections, which is Default Off. My reply is therefore meant to Uncheck that selection. [/reply to tack-on post]