Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luna1234

Kaspersky Does not Open

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Every time I start my computer I get the message shown below and Kaspersky Internet Security does not open even when I go to the Start/All programs/Kaspersky.

Could you please help me. Thank you.

Windows Defender Message:

Application failed to initialize: 0x800106ba. A problem caused this program's service to stop. To start the service, restart your computer or search help and support for how to start a service manually.

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

here is the link for the report.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...86cdb6fa957c0a5

Thank you

Hello,

Every time I start my computer I get the message shown below and Kaspersky Internet Security does not open even when I go to the Start/All programs/Kaspersky.

Could you please help me. Thank you.

Windows Defender Message:

Application failed to initialize: 0x800106ba. A problem caused this program's service to stop. To start the service, restart your computer or search help and support for how to start a service manually.

I turned windows defender off and it didn't work. I will try to re install kaspersky.

Thank you

You're welcome. Please disable Windows Defender: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows...ender-on-or-off

If Kaspersky still does not open, please un and re install Kaspersky: Uninstall Kaspersky > reboot > re install Kaspersky > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better?