mundivagante

safe money & firefox 15 crash as of Sept 29 am (gmt)

safe money & firefox 15 crash as of this am - ebay, banking, etc - was OK yesterday.

Anybody else?

Edited by mundivagante

safe money & firefox 15 crash as of this am - ebay, banking, etc - was OK yesterday.

Anybody else?

As of today, ff 15.0.1 is not crashing but taking 5-6 min. to load the site in the mean time hanging the OB.

I am having problems with Kaspersky Internet Security 2013; using 'Safe Banking' Plug in with KIS 2013.

I am using Win 7 64 bit and Firefox 15.1.

Internet Banking with Nat West and PayPal freeze when trying to log in. It works fine online banking with Bank of Ireland.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Safe Money

Mine freezes and sites won't open with firefox 15.0.1/Windows 7 64bit. It has also caused firefox to crash.

Safe Money does work with IE9.

Did work at one time on FF, but started having problem about 9/29

KIS 13.0.1.4190b

Edited by TrueGreen

This seems to have started since the introduction of patch b. I have now removed all sites from safe money as they all crash the browser (FF).

It's a shame as this was a great extra layer of security to have when it all worked correctly.

Edited by gaz666

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.