Sign in to follow this  
lsvet1

Kaspersky Now metro app not in Windows Store

I have a strange problem, as written in the title I can't access nor see Kaspersky Metro application in Windows Store. I even tried install it using this page http://apps.microsoft.com/webpdp/en-us/app...b2-d8b79486d5e4 , however it opens Windows Store, loads for about 10 seconds and then shows nothing (only Windows Store homepage), there is no Kaspersky metro app shown to be installed. Is this because of region where my computer is located (Slovenia) and is not available here at the moment or is there something else?

Thanks

No way, they must be kidding me. I've just changed my location in Control Panel from Slovenia to United States and suddenly many more apps popped in Windows Store including Kaspersky Now. Apparently Microsoft has decided to show different apps in different regions and even hide some apps from certain regions/countries (not that they would bother mentioning it...). That's clever, really clever f*****g idiots.

Anyway if someone has the same problem just change your location to United States or something and your problem should be resolved.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.