• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mozan

Al Naddy browser virus

4 posts in this topic

two days a go i installed a game on my PC, a website appeared as default whenever i open any browser (Explorer, firefox, chrome) this isn't the default site in the setting of all browsers, here is the website address:

not only that, my browsers became very slow, i tried to search for "Random.exe" in the PC but nothing found also i tried to delete any "alnaddy" applications/files or register codes but still it appears. I googled for a solution but all sites are suggesting some different anti spy and virus ware!

Does Kaspersky knows about this virus? how to solve it?

My PC details:

Windows 7

Service Pack 1

has Kaspersky lab Anti-virus 2012

Edited by Don Pelotas
website removed

Welcome. Settings > Advanced settings (cardboard box icon) > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > Settings > enable Other > ok>ok, and do a scan.

After that, please uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot, and uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons, then remove any and all junk search providers in your

browsers, then if need be, change your home page.

If still no go, please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Excuse any ignorance but this is my first post. Relating to Alnaddy I have successfully removed from appearing as main browser window, but cannot stop random pop-ups especially when entering passwords. Tried obviously Kaspersky, plus MalwareBytes, AVG, Superantispyware etc etc, but nothing will stop the random pop-ups. Any clues appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome. Settings > Advanced settings (cardboard box icon) > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > Settings > enable Other > ok>ok, and do a scan.

After that, please uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot, and uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons, then remove any and all junk search providers in your

browsers, then if need be, change your home page.

If still no go, please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.