Welcome. Please post your GSI report. Instructions, see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=915

Hi, I already followed your tool and I sent the report and about now? Since a week I have my database not updated and continously I am forcing the update without success! After sent the report will someone of Kaspersky follow my probme and contact me to fix it?

Thanks

Edited by richbuff
In the absence of your and fyoogis' GSI report, I can't confirm that you and he posted in the wrong section. But I think he and you did. Therefore, this topic is moved from Kaspersky Security Scan section of the forum, pending the requested report

Welcome. Please back up your important data now, because your hardware and/or operating system are failing. Your GSI link > System Properties tab > Log Events tab has more information.

If you are able to get your system stabilized, reboot, then check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok.

And Settings > fourth icon (cardboard box) > Appearance > enable Animate taskbar icon > ok.

If still no go, attach the update report.

Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > Update, then lower left > Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

Please create and post a new GetSystemInfo report link.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.