• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
deb988

To continue installation you must close all applications that can block access to local area connection settings.

deb988   

I tryed to uninstall 2012 but the uninstall said it could not because it said I had to close all programs that might block access to the lan. Then it said to reboot the computer. Nothing different happened so I came onto the forum and downloaded and used the kav all product removal.

I then attempted to install 2013. I got a warning that said I have to close all applications that can block access to the lan and if I don't know which ones they are to reboot. I rebooted, tried again and got the same message, so I tried to install 2013 in safe mode and it would not. Please I need help.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...cce929c0914ec06

richbuff   

Safe mode install is not available, but run the Removal Tool in Safe mode is a worthy try.

1. Make sure you have your Activation Code handy.

2. If you can, disable Kaspersky self defense, located in the Settings. If you can't, skip this step.

3. If you can, right click the red K icon and Exit. If you can't, skip this step.

4. If you can, uninstall Kaspersky normally > reboot. If you can't, skip this step.

5. Run the removal tool in Safe mode (tap F-8 key when booting up to get to Safe mode) http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463 Select what specific product is shown.

When the tool completes, don't reboot. Instead, run the removal tool again. Select All known products this time, if a specific product is not shown. Reboot after running the tool for the final time.

Then try Kaspersky installation again.