how to upgrade the admin kit to KSC in silent

because i have admin kit slave, I have as many as 400 slave admin kit

how to upgradre admin kit slave to KSC from KSC master

Regards,

amting

Seeing those errors and bugs with KSC, i don't recommend ever. :P

Seeing those errors and bugs with KSC, i don't recommend ever. :P

Please constructive proposals.

@amting : sorry we cannot help you if you provide almost no information at all on your current infrstructure. Please give us more details.

Hello,

I use Kaspersky Antivirus for a network with 500-600 computers.

Recently I've just upgrade my Kaspersky Administration Kit to Kaspersky Security Center and I have few problems when I tried to upgrade antivirus for network hosts from Kaspersky 6.0.3 and 6.0.4 to EndPoint Security 8.0. I mention that Kav Network Agent was succesfully upgraded to 9.2.69.

For ~150 computers the ES 8 failed to install. I also tried to uninstall Kaspersky mp4 and I have received error message that are shown in the screen shots attached.

I tried to use kavremoveble tool and it work well, but I want a automaticaly solution for my issue.

I attached some pictures that contains error gathered from tasks that was applied for few computers.

Best regards,

Victor

post-425972-1344341460_thumb.jpg

post-425972-1344341466_thumb.jpg

post-425972-1344341477_thumb.jpg

I have tried to remove the old kav client (mp4 6.0.4) but I cannot removed it. I've created a task for remove mp4, but I received the error that is shown in snapshot 2 from my preview post. I remote connected to the client computer, and the error from windows logs is shown in snapshot 3. I ran kavremover and after that the problem was solved. My question is that if exist an automaticaly and remote solution to run kavremover on client computers.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.