Sign in to follow this  
headhunter77

Black list of licences is corrupted

Received above message and when I d/l updates received message 'not all components were updated'. Rolled back to previous update pressed button and nothing happened apart from this option is now no longer available. Have tried updating again but same message that not all components were updated. Warning sign that 'Black list of licenses is corrupted' now showing regularly.

What do I do please?

Download the latest version if you do not have it already, uninstall PURE, reboot and install PURE fresh, update it and reboot. You will need the activation code again unless you save the activation info during the uninstall.

http://www.kaspersky.com/pure-latest-versions

I, too, have the "Black list of licenses is corrupted" message. I would like to follow the steps you have outlined, but I'm confused.

Do you really mean "download the latest version" and THEN uninstall PURE (meaning the version I have)? First of all I'd like to know what version I have, but can't find it anywhere.

Welcome. Quote: "First of all I'd like to know what version I have, but can't find it anywhere."

Is there a little red K located near the lower right corner of your computer screen? Please move your mouse cursor over the little red K. A tool tip should happen, saying the version.

Also, you can click the little red K, and the main PURE window will happen. Visually explore the window. Any clues there? Look at top, and then click some of the links at the lower left of the main PURE window. Any clues there?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Welcome. Quote: "First of all I'd like to know what version I have, but can't find it anywhere."

Is there a little red K located near the lower right corner of your computer screen? Please move your mouse cursor over the little red K. A tool tip should happen, saying the version.

Also, you can click the little red K, and the main PURE window will happen. Visually explore the window. Any clues there? Look at top, and then click some of the links at the lower left of the main PURE window. Any clues there?

Thank you. I now see the version.

To fix: "Black list of licenses is corrupted" I have tried to right click on the K and exited, then rebooted, then re-tried to update but it says "not all components were updated", then re-booted again. I do not have earlier updates to roll back to. I've tried, but it doesn't work.

You're welcome. Please clean install PURE 2.0 Critical Fix 2 (build 12.0.2.733).

Right click the red K tray icon > Exit > uninstall your unstated version > reboot > download PURE Critical Fix 2 (build 12.0.2.733) > install Critical Fix 2 (build 12.0.2.733) > update databases > reboot.

Download links for PURE 2.0 (build 12.0.2.733) are located in the Important topics.

You're welcome. Please clean install PURE 2.0 Critical Fix 2 (build 12.0.2.733).

Right click the red K tray icon > Exit > uninstall your unstated version > reboot > download PURE Critical Fix 2 (build 12.0.2.733) > install Critical Fix 2 (build 12.0.2.733) > update databases > reboot.

Download links for PURE 2.0 (build 12.0.2.733) are located in the Important topics.

Thank you for the information. Ever since Kaspersky has shown "Black list of licenses is corrupted" I am not able to get online with that computer. To get online I am on my laptop. Do you think I could download the fix onto the laptop, then from the laptop to a flash drive, then from the flash drive into the computer with the problem and go from there?

Also, if I uninstall my current version (build 9.1.0.124) won't I need my original activation code? How do I find that?

Thank you for the information. Ever since Kaspersky has shown "Black list of licenses is corrupted" I am not able to get online with that computer. To get online I am on my laptop. Do you think I could download the fix onto the laptop, then from the laptop to a flash drive, then from the flash drive into the computer with the problem and go from there?

Also, if I uninstall my current version (build 9.1.0.124) won't I need my original activation code? How do I find that?

I have this "black list of licenses is corrupted" problem too. AND I haven't been able to get online either for some reason. Are these occurrences linked?

For some reason I can Skype people BUT when I get on a browser and try to surf the net or even just go to google, it either takes ages to load or doesn't load at all.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

p.s. The one I have is Kaspersky Pure, I bought it early last year. Unsure of the version

I have this "black list of licenses is corrupted" problem too. AND I haven't been able to get online either for some reason. Are these occurrences linked?

For some reason I can Skype people BUT when I get on a browser and try to surf the net or even just go to google, it either takes ages to load or doesn't load at all.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

p.s. The one I have is Kaspersky Pure, I bought it early last year. Unsure of the version

These occurrences seem to be linked for me. It's not the internet service provider because I have no problem with the net on my laptop.

For some reason I can send & receive emails BUT when I get on a browser and try to surf the net, it either takes ages to load or doesn't load at all.

To find version hover your mouse over the K in the lower tray.

These occurrences seem to be linked for me. It's not the internet service provider because I have no problem with the net on my laptop.

For some reason I can send & receive emails BUT when I get on a browser and try to surf the net, it either takes ages to load or doesn't load at all.

To find version hover your mouse over the K in the lower tray.

Thanks. Yeah, it's the same for me. I can only get online on my laptop. And right now I'm on my work comp so I can only get the version when I get home. By the way I found this: http://support.kaspersky.com/4726 on another thread. Do you think it's worth a try? p.s. don't try it unless you're absolutely sure or until one of the mods/experts says it's ok :b_lol1:

Thanks. Yeah, it's the same for me. I can only get online on my laptop. And right now I'm on my work comp so I can only get the version when I get home. By the way I found this: http://support.kaspersky.com/4726 on another thread. Do you think it's worth a try? p.s. don't try it unless you're absolutely sure or until one of the mods/experts says it's ok :b_lol1:

I looked at the link you suggested. I agree that some alternative route suggested by a moderator would be preferred as the instructions at the link look difficult and time consuming.

You're welcome. 1. Your Activation Code is on the CD sleeve or card, or in an email, depending on if the purchase was boxed CD, or on-line.

Your Activation Data should be in My Kaspersky, if you registered your product. See: https://my.kaspersky.com/

If you forgot your ID or password, then click the indicated link on that page. Contact Tech Support if you can not resolve the issue: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

Always ensure that your Activation Code is backed up. I always have it written down on a paper document. Back it up in My Kaspersky.

When you find your activation code, you can uninstall your ancient version of PURE > reboot, then transfer the installer for the current PURE version, and install and activate with your activation code.

Thanks Richbuff,

I'm assuming this problem is linked to the one regarding Kaspersky's update that stopped some users from browsing the net?

I will check my Kaspersky Pure version when I get home. Is there a way to disable the web anti-virus and then download Pure 2.0 (which I believe has the fix)?

Or do I need to uninstall Pure and then reinstall Pure 2.0?

Thanks in advance

Ok, my Kaspersky Pure version is 9.1.0.124. So I guess I need the latest version of Pure.

Problem is I don't have my activation code. When I bought the boxed version they gave me a Registration Code to access it and they sent the code to my email.

I've been trawling my email and I can't find it. I'm hoping I didn't delete it. But if I did, is there another way to check what it is? When I hit "My Kaspersky" it comes up with a blank webpage that says 'Bad Request'. Also, the support line is only open when I'm at work.

Thanks.

You're welcome. 1. Your Activation Code is on the CD sleeve or card, or in an email, depending on if the purchase was boxed CD, or on-line.

Your Activation Data should be in My Kaspersky, if you registered your product. See: https://my.kaspersky.com/

If you forgot your ID or password, then click the indicated link on that page. Contact Tech Support if you can not resolve the issue: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

Always ensure that your Activation Code is backed up. I always have it written down on a paper document. Back it up in My Kaspersky.

When you find your activation code, you can uninstall your ancient version of PURE > reboot, then transfer the installer for the current PURE version, and install and activate with your activation code.

Thank you for all the help. I found my activattion code on a piece of paper in my file cabinet.

In the mean time, Kaspersky is up-to-date and running fine. My husband thought the problem was that our computer didn't have enough free space, so I deleted some old files last night and this morning Kaspersky is happy as a clam. God is good.

Thank you for all the help. I found my activattion code on a piece of paper in my file cabinet.

In the mean time, Kaspersky is up-to-date and running fine. My husband thought the problem was that our computer didn't have enough free space, so I deleted some old files last night and this morning Kaspersky is happy as a clam. God is good.

Good to hear. I only managed to find my code after the issue was fixed :b_lol1:

I just uninstalled it with activation details intact so all is good on my end as well. Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for the help.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.