Sign in to follow this  
tinalms

Reports

Is it possible to change the fields that come in this report? I have not found a way to customize it. We are running SC9. In the Protection Status Report I would like to remove the NETBios name column and add the description colum. We have identifiers in the description field but that field does not show up in the report.

Thanks,

Tina

Is it possible to change the fields that come in this report? I have not found a way to customize it. We are running SC9. In the Protection Status Report I would like to remove the NETBios name column and add the description colum. We have identifiers in the description field but that field does not show up in the report.

Thanks,

Tina

This is very easy to do and you can customize it to be very detailed. On the report "Protection Status" under the "Reports and Notifications" section, right click the "protection status" and go to "Properties". Click on the NETBIOS name column in the part of the report where you want to delete it, and click the red "X" on the toppish right hand corner.

post-373164-1340998456_thumb.png

This is very easy to do and you can customize it to be very detailed. On the report "Protection Status" under the "Reports and Notifications" section, right click the "protection status" and go to "Properties". Click on the NETBIOS name column in the part of the report where you want to delete it, and click the red "X" on the toppish right hand corner.

post-373164-1340998456_thumb.png

Thank you but I know how to delete them but I want to add the description field and that is not in the drop down box of fields to shoose from.

Thank you but I know how to delete them but I want to add the description field and that is not in the drop down box of fields to choose from.

I am sorry as I totally misread your post. I don't think there is a way as I was wondering that also a couple of months back and tried to look into it with no success. I think the only fields that are available are the pre-set ones by Kaspersky obviously in the drop down box. I don't know if they don't include other fields like the "description" field because maybe it is irrelevant to that specific report? Who knows...but yeah it would be nice to customize it. Maybe you can..???

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.