besonic

Kaspersky Security Center and Web Filtering

Hello,

Is there any tools or technical solution from KAV that can be integrated with Security Center for Web / URL filtering?

thank you

Hi Ebesonic,

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 has a web filtering component that might do what you need. it can allow/block sites based on category (the usual categories are in here)

you can deploy/manage it with Security Centre 9, its called Web Control and you can modify it using a policy

its quite customisable, you can block categories, files, videos, sound, archive file. the rules can have time restrictions and you can also enforce with Active Directory security groups. you can even block Javascript and style sheets for some sites if you wish.

not sure exactly if that is what you are looking for or not ?

its worth a look if you hadn't considered it before

Robert

Hello,

I found the settings, and is quite nice, but I still have one question, if this tools blocks sites that should not be blocked (are considered to be safe) can I report this somewhere? Or is there any chance to set-up exceptions?

Many thanks

Edited by Besonic

Hello,

I found the settings, and is quite nice, but I still have one question, if this tools blocks sites that should not be blocked (are considered to be safe) can I report this somewhere? Or is there any chance to set-up exceptions?

Many thanks

Yes, it is possible to add exceptions. Just add the website which is blocked, but you still want to go, then just choose action as Allow, insted of block.

You also can report it to Kaspersky i am guessing, but i am not sure where or how.

thanks for quick answer; it works... I will search also hoe to send feedback to Kaspersky with safe sites... :)

Hi,

If necesary, you can submit false positive detection here and submit it directly to your Kaspersky support.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.