winbug

installing KES freez on 50%

Hello am trying to install KSE .831 on a pc and the task didnt finnish waiting it for an about a 30 min i noticed this problem on a few pc's ,any one help admin kit 9.2.69

post-144609-1339140607_thumb.jpg

Hello am trying to install KSE .831 on a pc and the task didnt finnish waiting it for an about a 30 min i noticed this problem on a few pc's ,any one help admin kit 9.2.69

I had the same issue as well, so i just stoped the task and started it again. Usually on 3rd or 4th time it went through... It can get annoying, but it works for me.

Hmmm i would suggest to untick the "Do not install application if it is already installed" under task settings, as it might corrupt the installation, just in case....

Hope this helps....

I had the same issue as well, so i just stoped the task and started it again. Usually on 3rd or 4th time it went through... It can get annoying, but it works for me.

Hmmm i would suggest to untick the "Do not install application if it is already installed" under task settings, as it might corrupt the installation, just in case....

Hope this helps....

Same here

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=235894

Hope this helps....

in some cases untick the check operating system version before installing ,the task start and finnish normaly but KES took some time about more than 10 to 15 min to finish installing for old versions it only take 7 -10 min max am talking about mp4 version

Try deploying the Network Agent and KES as two separate tasks. Deploy NA with only "Using Microsoft Windows resources by means of Administration Server" checked, then deploy KES with only "Using Network Agent" checked.

I've almost never had it work as the same task, and the times it did, I had to leave it for a few hours before it would trigger the KES install.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.