harlan4096

Problems with FireFox KPM extension

Ok, I'll try ... info coming soon ...

Regards.

Uploaded to my Kaspersky FTP account KPM 5 - Dumps.7z file (135MB) ... 3 dumps files compressed, I think KIS3.dump is when I could catch the problem ... but I'm not sure, because the WinDeBug guide in Beta Testing section is not very clear, and I don't know really how to manage with WinDebug tool ...

Regards.

Edited by harlan4096

I have just installed the new versión You sent me by pm this morning ... for now it seems the problem has been fixed yet, anyway I want to test it for some hours to be sure :)

Regards.

Edited by harlan4096

Hi gents

I have really the same problem NTDLL.DLL access violation every time we shut FF14 down

This is caused by the KPM extension If i disable selfprotection within Kaspersky config no problem with this dll

According to my little knowledge it seems to be related to safety and/or ownership on some files

Could help me as well?

Many thanks in advance

Edit my post

my config installed few days ago

kaspersky brand new install version "pure12.0.1.288fr_fr.exe"

KPM version "pure2.0_hf4_signed.exe"

Edited by alize00

Hi gents

I have really the same problem NTDLL.DLL access violation every time we shut FF14 down

This is caused by the KPM extension If i disable selfprotection within Kaspersky config no problem with this dll

According to my little knowledge it seems to be related to safety and/or ownership on some files

Could help me as well?

Many thanks in advance

Edit my post

my config installed few days ago

kaspersky brand new install version "pure12.0.1.288fr_fr.exe"

KPM version "pure2.0_hf4_signed.exe"

Hello,

Please send request to Kaspersky Lab Support: http://support.kaspersky.com/helpdesk.html

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.