robertmac

security centre access problem

Hi,

I appreciate I probably wont get an answer to this here but thought I'd ask in case anyone does know before I go to Kaspersky support directly.

I use Security Centre with multiple virtual servers in it. (service provider edition)

the problem I have is that on the security permissions of the virtual server I added a windows group to the permissions and set it to Deny.

this seeems to have had the effect of denying access for everyone to that virtual server rather than just the group that I intended to Deny.

obviously its going to be a setting in the database as oppposed to a file level permission but I searched a lot of the tables in the batebase and cannot figure out how the access is granted/denied so that I can un-deny the problem group.

anyone got any clues ?

thanks

Robert

Hi,

I appreciate I probably wont get an answer to this here but thought I'd ask in case anyone does know before I go to Kaspersky support directly.

I use Security Centre with multiple virtual servers in it. (service provider edition)

the problem I have is that on the security permissions of the virtual server I added a windows group to the permissions and set it to Deny.

this seeems to have had the effect of denying access for everyone to that virtual server rather than just the group that I intended to Deny.

obviously its going to be a setting in the database as oppposed to a file level permission but I searched a lot of the tables in the batebase and cannot figure out how the access is granted/denied so that I can un-deny the problem group.

anyone got any clues ?

thanks

Robert

Why can't you just remove that windows group from the permissions list?

Why can't you just remove that windows group from the permissions list?

sorry forgot to say on my original post, the 2 virtual servers I denied the windows group on have disappeared from the list of virtual servers so I cant edit the permissions to un-deny the group.

that would have been the first thing I did if I could see the virtual servers to edit.

this is why I am looking through the security centre database trying to find where the groups deny or allow are set.

thanks for the suggestion

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.