ignitor

Deploy Task KES 8.1.0.831/KSC 9.2.69

I have a deploy task created for CF1 and noticed that when trying to push the package out via Network Agent it takes 30minutes or so for the workstation to even start installing. The workstations have the latest Network Agent and everything. In the interim I've had to deploy using windows resources which had the behavior i expected. Anyone else run into this issue?

I have a deploy task created for CF1 and noticed that when trying to push the package out via Network Agent it takes 30minutes or so for the workstation to even start installing. The workstations have the latest Network Agent and everything. In the interim I've had to deploy using windows resources which had the behavior i expected. Anyone else run into this issue?

i have some how like this couple of hours and i will arrive my office i will see my kit and post u may be a solution stay connected

You are sure that the agent is installed.

How good is the connection between server and client?

Please delete the unsused msi file for x86 or x64 in the installation package.

it takes 30minutes or so for the workstation to even start installing

Have you installed some Kaspersky protection product on the Adminserver? I've recently seen an issue, where the KAV6 Client slowed down my KSC a lot. Note, it only slowed the Kaspersky Admin component, not the whole machine. I had to remove the KAV6 client. Disableling it did no change.

i have some how like this couple of hours and i will arrive my office i will see my kit and post u may be a solution stay connected

Sorry for the delay I thought my posts were auto subscribed so i didn't think anyone responded.

Connection is on the same LAN. 100Mbps.

If you look in the event history, does it re-install the Network Agent when you push out KES? Make sure "do not install if already installed" is checked in the task, or it breaks the connection to the server while re-installing the agent, then takes forever to retry the KES deployment.

If you look in the event history, does it re-install the Network Agent when you push out KES? Make sure "do not install if already installed" is checked in the task, or it breaks the connection to the server while re-installing the agent, then takes forever to retry the KES deployment.

No, it simply says agent already installed and moves on to to the installation of KES which is where it sits for about 30 minutes.

If you clear out the below folder:

C:\WINDOWS\Temp\KAV Remote Installations

And then watch it during deployment, do files get created right away or after the half hour wait?

Oh, and is this installation over top of an existing KES/KAV install, or fresh?

Edited by L-H

If you clear out the below folder:

C:\WINDOWS\Temp\KAV Remote Installations

And then watch it during deployment, do files get created right away or after the half hour wait?

I'll give it a try shortly.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.