Sparkey70

I'm goin to Commit Hari Kari!

MYSERVER Servers KAV Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server Execution time error Execution time error: Duplicated item 'ãM?' detected while filling list 'Device Control' from the host '1698' ('MYPCNAME')

Wow 24000+ of these in a few weeks ;)

Any ideas? Hari Kari would be a more honorable thing to do at a time like this ;)

Does the 'problem' host have a RAID system installed?

Yes it has two IDE drives mirrored. Healthcare environment.

post-398902-1335964459_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sparkey70

This is a known issue then:

176120: Duplicated items detected in Device Control list

We're still searching for an appropriate solution. It would be better to create an incident in the Technical Support btw - this way you will be notified when the fix is available.

This is a known issue then:

We're still searching for an appropriate solution. It would be better to create an incident in the Technical Support btw - this way you will be notified when the fix is available.

Is this on the KSC, Agent, or Endpoint Client ?

Is this on the KSC, Agent, or Endpoint Client ?

The issue is in the Endpoint 8.0 (the Device Control component).

The issue is in the Endpoint 8.0 (the Device Control component).

Was this fixed in CF1?

Was this fixed in CF1?

No, it wasn't. We're debating fixing it with a patch.

I have the same issue too. This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed. Why would you "debate" on fixing it with a patch? It is an ISSUE as you can see from everyone reporting it so why wouldn't you make a patch for it? I am in the 300,000's for records on the machine.

Hi guys,

Any bumps will be removed, as that will definitely not speed up any fix for this issue. I'd please ask you to wait patiently like the rest of the users affected by this issue and maintain contact with Kaspersky Lab via official technical support channels.

Hi guys,

Any bumps will be removed, as that will definitely not speed up any fix for this issue. I'd please ask you to wait patiently like the rest of the users affected by this issue and maintain contact with Kaspersky Lab via official technical support channels.

Well you asked me to open a case now they closed the case and THEY HAVE NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

Here is what your support said on case #: INC000000540520

"I have not been able to find anything concrete as to a patch or update that is being released as of yet, still rumors, Here is the link that I mentioned however for the subscribe. Check it out and see if you already are subscribed. If not I would recommend doing so."

Now you said please do not BUMP and I have to because you own tech support folks DO NOT KNOW about this incident.

I have the same problem:

Тип события: Ошибка

Источник события: kladminserver

Категория события: Отсутствует

Код события: 1

Дата: 13.07.2012

Время: 8:09:28

Пользователь: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Компьютер: XXXXX

Описание:

Duplicated item '' detected while filling list 'Device Control' from the host '20' (XXXXX')

When it will be fixed???

I have the same problem:

Тип события: Ошибка

Источник события: kladminserver

Категория события: Отсутствует

Код события: 1

Дата: 13.07.2012

Время: 8:09:28

Пользователь: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Компьютер: XXXXX

Описание:

Duplicated item '' detected while filling list 'Device Control' from the host '20' (XXXXX')

When it will be fixed???

Seems fixed in .831 and patch a

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.