Sign in to follow this  
roundemup

Trojan Horse?

I think that I have a Trojan Horse. My Facebook page doesn't load right in Google Chrome - all the information is pushed to the left side of the page and when I click on something it doesn't open. The computer is running slow too. I ran two scans and that didn't help. How do I get rid of it if I have one or how do I fix it?

Edited by roundemup

richbuff   

Please see the first Important topic. (of the section of this forum that this topic thread was moved to) There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Baz^^   

Hi,

Just as a note, please do not use the "Report this post to a moderator" function to communicate your logs to us.

As per the message on the form "This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectional content, etc and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons."

In future, select the "Fast reply" or "Add reply" buttons at the bottom of your topic.

richbuff   

It is not attached. If you have the closed zipped avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip file, then attach it to your post. How to attach it:

When replying, click the browse button that is located below the lower right corner of the reply box. In the window that opens, navigate to the closed zipped avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip file.

Click it once to select it, then click Open, then click Upload button, located just to the right of the Browse button. Wait a few moments for it to upload, then Reply.

If it is too big to attach here, then please upload the closed zipped avz_sysinfo.zip or virusinfo_syscure.zip file to to a filehost such as www.mediafire.com/

Then, post the Download link to the uploaded file.

Here's the link to my files. http://www.mediafire.com/?krkjg92qiyyo1gg,jfi14h9f6vy7tmb And this is the way my Facebook page looks like:

0 Messages

Send a New Message

See All Messages

0 Notifications

Notifications

See All Notifications

Search

Kristina Mingal

Find Friends

Home

Account Settings

Account Settings

Privacy Settings

Help

Facebook © 2012 · English (US)

About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Help

Edited by roundemup

I'm still having this problem. It went away and now it's back!

edit: attached the downloaded .zip.

Edited by richbuff

richbuff   

Run this script, instructions: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showt...mp;#entry678368 PC will reboot:

begin
if not IsWOW64
then
  begin
   SearchRootkit(true, true);
   SetAVZGuardStatus(True);
  end;
QuarantineFile('c:\program files (x86)\relevantknowledge\rlservice.exe','');
DeleteFile('c:\program files (x86)\relevantknowledge\rlservice.exe');
BC_ImportDeletedList;
ExecuteSysClean;
BC_Activate;
RebootWindows(true);
end.

After run script, scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php Update it first, scan and attach its log, but Please Don't remove anything yet, until the log is reviewed.

richbuff   

That is not related to this topic. Google search may provide information on how to troubleshoot that.

Remove Selected what Malwarebytes detects > reboot.